You know Nigerian women have this saying that “pregnancy is not a sickness”? Well, Kafayat Shafau-Ameh simply known as Kaffy proved that the saying was not invented in vain.
For the grand finale of the Season Six of the MTN Project Fame reality dance show, Kaffy and her group, Imagneto thrilled the crowd, as the pregnant mother of one danced and twirled without missing a beat to a mix of Michael Jackson’s hit songs; and of course, you can bet she did the very famous moon walk as well.
Here are eight amazing facts you may not know about Kaffy.
• To earn a place in the Guinness Books of World Record, Kaffy danced for 55 hours, 40 minutes in 2006.
• She is 33 years old.
• As a kid, she used to be very shy, especially whenever she realised people were staring at her when she danced.
• One of the most remarkable platforms that launched her was a show called Karamba.
• Kaffy was once the captain of the Ogun State basketball team.
• She holds a diploma in Data Processing from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State
• She was the official choreographer for the MTV base MAMA awards 2010, and coordinator and choreographer of the female dancers for P-Square’s Invasion Concert in 2011.
• She is eight years older than her husband, Joseph Adekole Ameh and is expecting her second child with him.
Watch the video below.